- Minimum 5 years of external consulting experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation and Employee Experience management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in 3 or more of the following: Employee Experience Lifecycle, Human Centric Design, People Insights & Performance, HR Strategy, Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle, HR Operating Model & Capabilities, HR Service Model & Design
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Management experience leading teams reporting directly to you up to 10 consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Experience in 2 or more of the following activities:
- Talent Strategy: - Develop a HR Strategy that addresses the client’s unique and evolving business challenges - Articulate a point of view and co-create a strategy for Digital/liquid HR Function/Job Design (AI/ML Robotics)
- Organization and/or Job Design - Use agile methods to design/build new organization models and job descriptions
- Digital Capabilities - Design and build a capabilities and talent assessment function that can anticipate skill gaps - Implement rapid workforce reskilling mechanisms to equip the client to nimbly respond to anticipated skill gaps - Structure, plans and implements a digital learning strategy to keep the workforce current on relevant skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
- Compelling storyteller
- Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
- Experience leading a thriving virtual team
- Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Products clients (Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Travel, Life Sciences/Pharma)
- Understanding of program design, development and administration of HR processes
- Experience with digital tools such as HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.