Imagine being part of team that helps transform leading organizations and communities around the world!
At Accenture we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
Contract Management is part of our Legal and Commercial Services. Our professionals bring innovative ideas to commercial reality with a focus on maximising value for all parties through a deep understanding of legal, business and commercial risks. We work alongside Accenture sales and delivery teams throughout the entire contract lifecycle to provide high quality advice and support for negotiation, drafting and ongoing management of client contracts.
We apply commercial and contractual expertise to lead the delivery of legal & commercial outcomes for our priority engagements and portfolios, including:
· Sales growth: expanding the footprint of our agreements and supporting new business;
· Revenue protection: delivering on our contractual commitments;
· Margin improvement: effectively managing commercial levers, risks and issues; and
· Compliance with contract obligations and Accenture policy.
· Lead/support contract management teams across projects and accounts; work with account leadership, client commercial and business stakeholders to understand and support client needs and priorities; account strategy, objectives and opportunities.
· Work with contract management staff across multiple projects and accounts providing input into performance management activities.
· Support the identification, escalation and resolution of commercial and contract risks and issues working with CM and project leadership to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
· Engage in pre-award sales activities, engage in discussions with delivery team regarding potential deal shaping and contractual outcomes with sales teams and business leadership, including contract drafting support.
· The contract management function is client facing and has a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
Contract Management Knowledge and Experience:
· Minimum 5 yrs. relevant experience in contract management;
· Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with client executives at all levels of the organization; and
· Basic understanding of commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices; and commercial contracting terms and conditions.
Behaviours and Attributes
· Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization.
· Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture.
· Demonstrate inclusion and respect for all individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.
· Leader as well as team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives.
Education and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Member of World Commerce and Contracting (previously International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM)) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and/ or professional certification considered a plus.
· Some travel may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer. We have an unwavering commitment to equality for all. Together, we are acting, we are leading, and we will drive change across the globe.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.