Front End Developer
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The powerful convergence of marketing and technology in today’s marketplace means brands are no longer built through advertising, but through Experiences. We bridge deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities. Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, more productive and rewarding. In order to unlock growth, marketing organizations need a new partner—one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build, communicate and run the best Experiences on the planet. At Accenture Interactive, you will reimagine business through Experience.
Interactive is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations
The role of Lead Front-end Developer overlaps between UX, Creative and Back-end integration support being a creative first full-service digital agency the Lead Front-end Developer bridges the gap between a very opinionated UX/Creative team and the technical implementation for the creative proposition, any objection to that must be backed by strong and viable technical reasoning. You should have strong grasp of responsive website design and development patterns, principles and workflow. To achieve this integrated approach, the qualified candidate must have a deep understanding of user experience and creative aesthetics while implementing across multi-device layouts. Ultimately the Lead Front end Developer would be responsible for all aspects of front-end architecture and development including all project related browser and server technologies responsible for rendering the user experience.
● Responsible for architecting and defining the Front-end framework to solve complex designs and interactions that reflect the user experience and creative proposition.
● Responsible for mentorship and guidance to technical team members in all project activities on multiple small to medium sized projects or one large project
● Able to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project
● Participates in developing supporting proposal materials for projects
● Participates in scoping and planning work
● Write technical documentation (admin guides), white papers, presentations, contributes to determining internal processes
● Lead and Manage a large team of Front-end Developers and client developers
● Be a thought leader in the Front-end technologies and space.
● Lead recruiting of new Front-end employees
● A computer science graduate having a good grasp of data structures and algorithms
● Experience with front-end application architecture and development
● Well versed with jQuery framework and patterns used. Should be able to write custom plugins for jQuery.
● Hands-on experience with AngularJS framework and its constructs like custom directives services etc
● Hands-on experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, STYLUS)
● Understanding and hand-on experience with writing modular CSS using SMACSS and Object Oriented CSS methodologies
● Understanding of front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Semantic-UI and Foundation
● Experience with RESTful APIs
● Experienced with front-end tooling able to write custom automation tasks for Grunt
● Experienced with architecture and development of front-end tailored for various Content Management Systems in the likes of Sharepoint, Umbraco, Episerver, Sitefinity and Sitecore.
● Should maintain and extend front-end development Guidelines and boilerplate that is currently being used as a starting point for projects executed by both internal and offshore front-end development teams.
● Should be able to incorporate and understand HTML5 semantic elements and understand the SEO benefits of Microdata and Google Rich snippets for inpage SEO.
Why join us?
We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.