Sales Senior Manager (Communications, Media & Technology)
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Employees in our Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionals are dedicated to growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. They own the sales process and outcomes.
What you will do:
The Sales Senior Manager for Communications Media & Technology Sector will manage sales campaigns for top opportunities in the Communications Media & Technology Sector domain and will be responsible for day-to-day campaign management, with emphasis on opportunity qualification, win strategy definition/execution, proposal development, orals presentation, and support of contract negotiations. The successful candidate will apply Accenture's corporate strategies, client service group priorities, and formal sales campaign management processes to secure new contracts and deliver sales that meet or exceed financial goals within acceptable risk parameters.
- Sales: Developing, Validating, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities
- Provides solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Manages large work efforts as an individual contributor at a client or within Accenture.
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling consulting and/or professional services within Communications Media & Technology Sector.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $10M+
- In addition to knowledge account management and client relationship management, one area of telecom sector domain knowledge is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent is required
Bonus Points if:
- Project management experience
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity
- Experience selling new/emerging Communications Media & Technology sector technology
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to interface and negotiate with senior executives
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture Middle East: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Senior Manager, ORACLE Market Development - HCM (Remote)
Posted 1 day ago
Northeast Technology Sales Director - MedTec
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Business Development Director (Public Safety)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.