Design Experience Lead
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Over the past several years we’ve seen major advances in the world, and much of it is thanks to digital technology. However, people continue to experience challenges and complexity every day.
People deserve better. At Accenture Interactive, our mission is to not only make every experience people have with our clients meaningful and productive, but also to help improve daily life.
Our team – our Accenture Interactive family – is designed from the ground-up to envision and create experiences that are not just better than what came before, but the best and most transformational on the planet.
Our culture is casual and fun, with best of the both worlds – agency and consulting, with an emphasis on innovation, creativity and freedom to experiment. We put a strong emphasis on mentoring, enablement of growth and learning.
Our colleagues from more than 30 countries act as an interconnected team that exchanges across country borders to ensure maximum efficiency and quality of delivery.
What’s the Job?
Description of the Position
Effectively lead a young but rapidly growing team of specialist business designers, service designers, and UX and UI designers, to deliver digital, enterprise, and immersive solutions for clients across the Middle East.
Expectations and Responsibilities
What you have to do to ace your annual appraisals
- You are familiar with developing an experiential vision working with multi-disciplinary teams including business designers, service designers, UX/UI designers, content specialists, and go-to market leads
- You possess a good balance of design craft and business operations management
- With your solid understanding of how new and emerging digital technologies impact consumers and enterprises, you help clients understand, react to and preempt the changes that digital technology is causing in their world
- Be actively involved in business development to lead on new RFPs and increase revenue streams
- Develop strategic methodologies and frameworks for Clients based on insights collected by your team of UX consultants, strategists, and analysts
- Define and continually redefine the agency’s project lifecycle in collaboration with the leadership team
- Set individual and team KPIs in collaboration with management
- Uncover digital user insights and present them to clients
- Prepare and conduct training workshops in collaboration with the local and regional Design teams
- Prepare and conduct workshops with clients to inspire new ideas
- Collaborate with other departments to set business standards and processes
- Be directly involved in improving the financial health of the Agency through appropriate resource management and business growth
- Contribute to the recruitment and team expansion plans
The ideal Person
Description of the ideal candidate and key knowledge and skills they should have
- Balanced knowledge and experience across the design discipline (business, service, UX/UI, experience) and the ability to work closely with others in business development
- A great storyteller and someone who is comfortable in articulating ideas and propositions to C-level clients – basically have a strong executive presence and the ability to establish credibility
- Has at least 15 years of experience with a majority of it working on digital transformation engagements and a history of leading medium to large teams
- Have strong leadership skills and able to manage large teams across multiple functions (digital strategy, business analysis, technology, and product delivery)
- Speaks, reads, and writes fluent English.
- Can create and facilitate workshops with senior stakeholders
- Possesses working knowledge of research techniques and usability principles
- Have an in-depth understanding of agency operations and how it blends with a consulting mindset
- Are comfortable to work with ambiguity and short deadlines
What will make you shine?
What you have to do to stand out
If you come from an agency background and have also delivered into consulting you’re ready to shine.
If you can manage a diverse team of on-shore and off-shore designers and keep them motivated you’ll be called a star.
At the same time, if you can manage the barrage of business development opportunities that come at your door and closely work with experience architects to craft the right propositions, you will be called a hero.
Legendary status is achieved if you speak, read, and write fluent Arabic.
What will make you shine most though is your passion for the design discipline.
Who’s going to chew your brains?
Description of the team structure, the reporting line, and others you will collaborate with
Most probably experience architects and industry experts who lead business development opportunities. And of course your regional leads who will want to make sure you align closely with the overall growth direction.
You will likely report to the Head of Design or the regional business director or product design director and have a dotted line to practice leads.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.