Management Consulting Analyst - Talent Organization
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
An analyst in the Human Potential practice in Accenture’s Strategy and Consulting team, is responsible to partner with the client to address critical Talent and Organization opportunities and generate insights into strategically solving for organizational value.
Strategic Priorities & Key Responsibilities:
- Support in developing and executing organizational design and HR programs
- Execute initiatives to enable a successful transition to the target state.
- Able to handle multiple objectives in a complex environment and work under pressure.
- Can work independently with limited interaction on daily tasks, and moderate/ detailed instructions on new assignments
- Must be a clear thinker, good analytical skills, excellent communication skills
- Should be conversant with Organizational Dynamics related terminology and be familiar with the employee life cycle from a traditional HR point of view
- Is detail oriented, organized and outcome focused on tasks
- Should be aware of decision making tools to solve problems, should be conversant in identifying stakeholders and creating detailed plans for execution
- Provide coordination/communication with leads to ensure initiatives meet timelines
- Track, measure, report and communicate progress on tasks, knowing when to escalate them
- Be able to work seamlessly with cross functional teams
- Exposure to the Saudi Public Sector
- Understanding and construct of organizational and behavioral methodologies that affect growth and profitability
- Engage with the broader Human Potential community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Accenture practices in areas such as recruitment, training and thought leadership
Education: Masters degree in Business management, Organizational Development or Psychology
- 1-2 Years of Functional and/or strategy experience in two or more of: Program planning & shaping, Program governance, Program Leadership & Management, Program Measurement Including Diagnostics & Review and Value Case management
- 1-2 Years of Public Sector experience including one or more of: Citizen Services, Administrative Services, Health, Postal, Customer and Border Protection, Policing, Investments and Development
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Outstanding performance track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics and trends in the HR Space, knows various tools and benchmarking standards in the Human Capital space
- Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, is analytical and is good at conceptual and creative problem solving
- Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society
- Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
“ Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - Healthcare Service Delivery Lead
Industry X-Product Development & Strategy Senior Manager- CMT
Posted 4 days ago
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.