- Experience in business modeling and leading consulting projects in the area of Smart Connected Solutions, Software & Platforms Engineering and Smart Cities
- Organizational skills – ability to organize and manage complex pieces of work independently
- Intellectual capacity and ability to think in new, innovative ways to understand complex issues and develop creative solutions.
- Analytical skills & digital acumen
- Knowledge of Technologies/Solutions like 5G, LoRaWAN, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Connected Vehicles and how they play in providing Smart/Connected Solutions
- Experience in Business Case Development and an ability to create financial models to support the business case
- Experience in Value Analysis and Value Engineering
- Strong and Current Knowledge of the Intelligent Product & Platform market, its players and solutions and their impact on client business.
- Strong and Current Knowledge of either Smart City Use Cases or Product Lifecycle Management is preferred
- Problem solving structuring, issue identification, data gathering and analysis, synthesis and recommendation.
- Business Acumen, including understanding of client organizations and dynamics – ability to dissect client business needs and priorities and identify solutions that align to those.
- Client interaction skills, maturity and empathy, and ability to work effectively within a consulting team.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and drive.
- Strong, well-structured communication skills, both written and oral. English Mandatory, Arabic preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, or Engineering
- Minimum of 6-8 years of business consulting experience in an international consulting firm
- Experience in working in the Middle East
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.