Data Strategy Senior Manager
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Strategy & Consulting
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value.That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients. Strategy and Consulting is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Interactive, Technology and Operations
- Inspire a data-driven transformation across the organization and align executive stakeholders around a “North Star” vision as well as a roadmap for change
- Establish strong data foundations in data management, data governance, regulatory compliance, and data architecture and platform considerations to protect data quality and treat it like a valuable asset
- Design a target operating model for a data-driven organization that is responsive to business demands, adaptable to evolving technology, and fosters data culture
- Define and prioritize data consumption across the business to launch intelligent products that release value from reporting, analytics, and artificial intelligence
- Pro-actively interact and collaborate with senior management levels at client and/or within Accenture
- Lead complex engagements end-to-end across all delivery components: client satisfaction, value delivered, teams management, financials, etc.
- Originate business opportunities within a client and lead end-to-end the business development effort with client and Accenture teams until successful sale closure
- Drive internally data strategy skills, assets and capability building and identify opportunities for collaboration across Accenture and ecosystem partners to win in the market
- Strong data-driven consulting with focus on business, insights and technology value architecting and realization
- Deep understanding and proven skills in enterprise data management practices – Data governance, data quality, MDM, modern data platform, data architecture, data protection, open data, big data, advanced analytics & AI…
- Strong awareness of data & analytics trends, regulations and applications in the market’s context
- Ability to operate cross industry, with preferred experience in Banking, Telcos, Oil&Gas, and/or Government
- Ability to shape client objectives and influence decision making at senior management levels
- Ability to pull together multi-disciplinary teams for data strategy, lead and coordinate to achieve shared outcomes
- Ability to pull-through business opportunities and close them
- Minimum 8-15 years’ work experience - at least 8 years in data management / strategy
- Proven and relevant past consulting experience; alternatively strong in-house data management / pre-sales roles (but would have to demonstrate exceptional intrinsic consulting skills)
- Certifications: DAMA, CMMI, DCAM, Cloud platforms…
- Arabic speaking preferred and fluent English
- Network of relevant relationships in the Middle East market (KSA/UAE)
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.