Data Strategy Senior Manager
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Extensive experience in data strategy for public sector
- Bring a unique mixture of business and technology expertise to develop strategic plans that define how Applied Intelligence can create value for an organization
- Work at the intersection of business and technology, these strategists work alongside client leadership to define holistic strategies that combine business objectives with Applied Intelligence opportunities
- Lead client interviews, workshops and deep dives. Gather the business analytics capabilities and data requirements.
- Create the business cases (CBA) and value proposition.
- Define the operating model processes and roles. Assist with developing the business capability roadmap.
- Maintain deep knowledge of evolving trends and the latest advancements in technology, strategy, and management to develop innovation solutions and approaches
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- 12+ years of practical hands-on experience in the delivery of Strategy and Consulting services.
- Public Sector expertise
- Preferably Public Safety client’s expertise
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Analytics and project leadership.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.