User Experience Designer – Product Design (UX)
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe. You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology. Accenture Mobility helps clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Accenture Analytics uses its experience, offerings and solutions to reduce risk and speed time to value, helping you compete on analytics across any business function or process—in any industry or geography.
Over the past several years we’ve seen major advances in the world, and much of it is thanks to digital technology. However, people continue to experience challenges and complexity every day.
People deserve better. At Accenture Interactive, our mission is to not only make every experience people have with our clients meaningful and productive, but also to help improve daily life.
Our team – our Accenture Interactive family – is designed from the ground-up to envision and create experiences that are not just better than what came before, but the best and most transformational on the planet.
Our culture is casual and fun, with best of the both worlds – agency and consulting, with an emphasis on innovation, creativity and freedom to experiment. We put a strong emphasis on mentoring, enablement of growth and learning.
Our colleagues from more than 30 countries act as an interconnected team that exchanges across country borders to ensure maximum efficiency and quality of delivery.
About the role
We are looking for an User Experience Designer to join our growing Product Design practice based out of our new studio in Riyadh. You should have solid foundations in the user-centered design process, and the confidence to collaborate with clients and coworkers to create exceptional digital experiences. In this role you will support UX activities on projects and collaborate with an interdisciplinary design team. You should have an interest in all things digital and technology, a natural curiosity in what makes users tick, and a growing ability to translate business goals into intuitive digital experiences. Above all we are looking for individuals who enjoy solving problems across a broad range of agency engagements.
- As part of a cross-functional, interdisciplinary design team, participate in and contribute to user experience activities including audits, user research, research analysis, ideation, sketching, usability testing, hosting and facilitating co-creation workshops, collaborative design sessions, and client presentations.
- Being directly responsible for delivering all aspects of design, from defining customer needs to delivering concepts and prototypes to UI specifications for engineering.
- Create client-facing deliverables such as personas or archetypes, mindsets, user journeys, information architectures, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, user research plans, and reports.
- Applying strategic thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus and ability to articulate design rationale in the context of business and user user needs and business goals.
- Support creative and engineering teams across a one or more projects at a time; the ability to multitask and stay focused on results is essential
- Stay informed on new technologies, trends, and developments within the design and front-end development community.
- Research, analyze, and share insights around users’ motivations, goals, and behaviors.
- Very good understanding of digital accessibility in design.
- Contribute towards the creation of design solutions that address user needs and strategic client objectives.
- As part of an interdisciplinary, cross-functional design team, communicate design decisions through frameworks, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Validate concepts through storyboarding, usability testing and contribute to the design and execution of user testing scenarios.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, or industrial design preferred. Degree in a related field such as library science, graphic design, cognitive science, psychology, anthropology, computer science, or architecture considered.
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and meet deadlines while knowing when to reach out for oversight/advice/mentoring.
- Capable of clearly articulating UX design approach and rationale to teams and clients. Accepts direction with an open mind. Comfortable giving and receiving critique/feedback/
- Knowledge of web based technologies and mobile operating systems and platforms and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, for example HTML 5, CSS, scripting, iOS, Android, and various similar technologies.
- Deeply curious and stays up-to-date on latest digital and design trends.
- Experience with usability testing a plus
- Articulate, excellent communication and presenting skills.
- Advanced proficiency with prototyping tools such as Axure RP and Sketch.
- Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
“ Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.