Job Title : Visual Designer - Fjord
Level : Consultant
Location : Riyadh
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe. You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology. Accenture Mobility helps clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Accenture Analytics uses its experience, offerings and solutions to reduce risk and speed time to value, helping you compete on analytics across any business function or process—in any industry or geography.
At Fjord, visual design is the heartbeat of our design practice. Our designers identify user needs, interpret client challenges, and develop concepts that unify our products and services. Visual designers work collaboratively with UX and Content Design teams, absorbing the project’s needs, creating concepts, and evolving the client’s brand in an engaging way. As a Visual Designer, you’ll be accountable for concepts, strategies, and visual design artifacts at the project level.
As a team, we:
● Articulate the story and vision clearly in the service of our discipline.
● Consistently push ourselves toward groundbreaking design thinking.
● Demonstrate how unconventional thinking leads to world-class design.
As a Visual Designer , you:
• Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
• Understand Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
• Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently, and give design feedback.
• Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
• Partner with design, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
• Design (and begin to direct others to design) mood boards, comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards. May also contribute content to decks.
• Gather deliverables into client-ready presentations.
• Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
• Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
Working together, we will:
• Unite and inspire designers, creating world-class work.
• Consistently create and elevate brilliant design thinking in our studio and beyond.
• Collaborate on products and services that build the business and change the way our clients think about design.
Set yourself apart:
• Advanced command of standard design applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision); experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
• Advanced digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work that demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
• Advanced understanding of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile.
• Advanced ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Creative Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the Creative Lead.
• Ability to speak comfortably and professionally in client presentations.