Data Protection, Strategy & Risk Consultant
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and global work environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. With Accenture’s integrated global organisation, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security, Strategy and Risk Management. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The Cyber Security, Strategy and Risk Management Consultant provides advisory and technical support to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the rapidly evolving Cyber Security threats. You will provide information & cyber security, and / or risk management domain expertise and utilise your business insight to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. Data Protection and Privacy professionals provide skills and experience related to data protection and privacy, analyzing the risks related to sensitive data loss and implementing the appropriate data protection controls, while considering compliance and business risk in concert.
As a valued member of our team you'll;
• Work with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements;
• Work in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
• Work with and often lead a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services;
• Help customise Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
• Design pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients.
• Offer advice and practical assistance on information and cyber security challenges throughout the organisation;
• Offer advice, guidance, and understanding on risk management strategies and processes that affect the organisation;
• Develop information & cyber security strategies, roadmaps, business cases, and implementation and remediation plans;
• Design and implement risk management roadmaps, strategies and processes across an organisation
• Contribute to the design and operation of related management and improvement activities to ensure conformance with client-specific security policies, postures, and preferences, industry standard methodologies, applicable laws and regulations;
• Manage project delivery and provides thought leadership to our clients.
•4+ years of relevant experience in Data Protection, Strategy & Risk Consultant
•Previous full-time work experience in information & cyber security management and/or risk management related functions
•A background in business or technical IT, security, or risk roles;
•Experience in DLP, DRM, Data Encryption/Masking experience with at least one of the following vendors - SecureData/Voltage, Vormetric, Informatics, Titus, CipherCloud, Symantec DLP, Websense DSS, RSA DLP, McAfee, Verdasys, and GigaTrust
• Experience in data protection or information security technology experience
• Experience assessing or building a data protection program, data classification skills, and understanding of data privacy standards and regulations
• Knowledge of security vendors and security product capabilities
• Exposure to Data Protection solutions and technologies including - Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Data Encryption, Data Masking / Tokenization, Digital Rights Management, Data Classification, and Cloud based Data Protection Solutions
• Preference for at least one current recognized security professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
• A Preference for at least one current recognized technical certification such as Symantec CSP in Data Protection, Certified McAfee Security Specialisit (CMSS - DLP Focus), Websense Data Security Suite (DSS) Professional, Informatica Certified Specialist or Expert, or RSA Certified
• It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
• Bachelor’s degree
•Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.