Role: SAP Core Banking Support Lead
Career Level : Consultant/Associate manager
Location: Riyadh, Saudi.
Duration: 1 year fixed term contract with possibility of extension
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services company. We support business and technological transformations of our clients through 5 pillars of our operations: Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology, Operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency – and may run parts of their business. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments.
As a SAP Core Banking Support Lead you will:
- Maintain SAP Core Banking application (Deposit Management, Business Partners, Cash Management, Payments, Collateral Management etc.)
· Troubleshoot and provide resolution/work around for issues in SAP Core Banking
· Provide users with assistance in problem determination and resolution; escalate problems as specified by the Service Levels
· Participate On-Call support beyond business hours on rotation, for priority 1 issues as necessary
Coordinate with Level 3 support team for the issues requiring code changes
- Strong understanding of Banking domain
- At least 5-6 years of experience in implementing or maintaining SAP Core Banking or any other banking applications
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge,
- Practical knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.