IBM Release Management Consultant
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture Technology and unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve. Innovate with the newest technologies. Be part of the New now and change the world with New IT.
Accenture Technology powers digital transformation through services designed to reinvent your application portfolio and a new style of IT. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. Accenture Technology delivers applications, from design and development through testing and maintenance, while helping clients shift to New IT with our leading-edge capabilities in automation and connectivity. We provide comprehensive service and project delivery for clients around the world using the latest advances in robotics, integrated analytics, automation and artificial intelligence.
As an IBM Release Management Support you will:
- Ensure that integrity of production environment is protected after deployment of new code
- Be responsible for planning and scheduling of releases
- Help development teams to understand release management process and required documentation.
- Coordinate with business and application development team to review and confirm release schedule
- Support application development teams in production deployment
- Smoke test and certify a production release
- Obtain approval of the releases from business
- Strong understanding of IBM Release Management process
- At least 5-6 years of experience in IBM middleware technology
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge,
- Practical knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.