Role: IBM ISB/MQ Analyst
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: 1 year fixed term contract with a possibility of extension.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The IBM MQ Support Analyst will be part of the Application Support team.
· IBM MQ troubleshooting and support tasks
- Maintain IBM MQ based systems to meet client requirements
· Troubleshoot and provide resolution/work around for issues in IBM MQ
· Provide users with assistance in problem determination and resolution; escalate problems as specified by the Service Levels
· Participate On-Call support beyond business hours on rotation, for priority 1 issues as necessary
Coordinate with Level 3 support team for the issues requiring code changes.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience with IBM ISB/MQ;
- Experience implementing IBM MQ
- Fluent English and ability to read technical documentation
- Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.