Job Title: Product Strategist Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe. You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology. Accenture Mobility helps clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Accenture Analytics uses its experience, offerings and solutions to reduce risk and speed time to value, helping you compete on analytics across any business function or process—in any industry or geography.
Over the past several years we’ve seen major advances in the world, and much of it is thanks to digital technology. However, people continue to experience challenges and complexity every day.
People deserve better. At Accenture Interactive, our mission is to not only make every experience people have with our clients meaningful and productive, but also to help improve daily life.
Our team – our Accenture Interactive family – is designed from the ground-up to envision and create experiences that are not just better than what came before, but the best and most transformational on the planet.
Our culture is casual and fun, which puts an emphasis on innovation, creativity and freedom to experiment. We put a strong emphasis on mentoring, enablement of growth and learning.
Our colleagues from more than 30 countries act as an interconnected team that exchanges across country borders to ensure maximum efficiency and quality of delivery.
Work with a team of specialist UX consultants, business designers, digital strategists, and client to conceptu-alize, and design digital, enterprise, and immersive products and experiences for customers.
- You have a knack for three things: 1) Being able to uncover meaningful user and consumer insights, 2) understand and appreciate business priorities, and 3) put the pieces of a puzzle together to create the right digital product
- You are familiar with developing an experiential digital product vision working with multi-disciplinary teams across the end-to-end product creation journey
- You are familiar with new and emerging digital technologies impact consumers and enterprises, you help clients understand, react to and preempt the changes that digital technology is bringing in their digital transformation
- You enjoy working with data and numbers, speaking with users and empathizing with them, and being pragmatic to appreciate business challenges
- You can work with leadership to craft digital product creation methodologies and frameworks for clients based on consumer insights and business processes
- Work with the business development team to propose and present responses to business development opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional project teams and third parties
- You are able to independently prepare and conduct workshops with clients to inspire new ideas, present creative work, and get validation on various aspects of product design
- Collaborate with other agency departments to set business standards and processes
- Be directly involved in improving the financial health of the Agency through appropriate resource management and business growth
- Strength in Experience Design - designing digital products with a focus placed on the quality of the user experience and culturally relevant solutions.
- Has a sound understanding of Service Design methodologies and how they tie-in with product design
- Is able to manage the overall Product Design process, either independently or with a product manager
- Is generally confused with where they sit in life because they can do everything and put on many hats
- Is able to construct and manage workshops with senior stakeholders to collect requirements – be able to take the heat J
- Has knowledge of research techniques to be able to guide research agencies
- Doesn’t need to be techie but should have a high-level understanding of how design works with front end and back end systems
- Has working knowledge of Usability and accessibility standards
- Should be a good enough storyteller - able to articulate ideas and propositions verbally and as presentations
- Is comfortable to work with ambiguity
- Possesses a strong executive presence with the ability to establish credibility in the first client meeting.
“ Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.