Join Accenture’s Products group to apply your experience to the world's best-known, most innovative brands as a consultant in Products. Influence what people buy, where they shop and how they travel by helping world-leading companies rethink, reinvent and reshape how to stay ahead of the competition. Bring your whole self to work in an inclusive culture that values your individuality. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture’s Products group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries including retail, consumer goods and services, automotive, infrastructure and travel. Use your expertise to transform the consumer marketplace with innovative and agile solutions that respond to market changes, consumer trends and new technologies.
- Advising our clients on current SAP landscape, related solutions and/or SAP-driven business transformations
- Diagnosis of the current IT estate with improvements and enhancements in mind
- Solution, platform and software comparison; Identifying pros/cons supporting decisions
- Shaping value-based, to-be solutions and systems landscapes with a strong business case, roadmaps and supporting arguments
- Confident presentation of results to senior client stakeholders – CIO/CTO/CxO
- Expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
- Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design
- Coaching, mentoring and developing junior team members
- Experience designing, implementing and selling SAP solutions and programs in at least one of the key focus industries: Retail, Travel and CG&S.
- Experience with SAP programs for Retail industry being an strong additional benefit: Organizational Structure, Master Data, DC Logistics, Merchandise Supply, Store Operations, Pricing, Promotions, Procurement, Planning and/or Allocation
- Proven expertise managing Senior Client stakeholders (like … CIO, CTO) and their expectations. Ability to build trusted relationships and act as a trusted advisor.
- Good communication skills and the ability to empathize with clients and help them articulate their requirements in an area which poses challenges
- Exposure and preferably delivery experience managing all phases of SAP program including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
- Experience managing resources and working with offshore teams.
- Excellent presentation skills (including Power Point)
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA Architecture, Fiori, Gigya, Leonardo and new SAP in general
- Proven experience managing sales process for SAP solutions implementations
- Proven experience mentoring and coaching teams
- Clear understanding of pros / cons related to functionalities within SAP vs. other solutions – planning, order management etc.
- Clear understanding of S4HANA benefits, upgrade business case, roadmap planning
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP area including solution shaping process
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working on a large global SAP deployment
- Minimum of 1 year of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of client-facing consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Arabic and/or French
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.