We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. Could you be one of them?
At Accenture Corporate Functions, in areas such as finance, HR, legal, facilities and services, or marketing and communications, we can provide the capabilities, knowledge and experience required to deliver the very best results to our clients and stakeholders alike. As trusted advisors to our organization, our Corporate Functions Specialists have a key role to play when it comes to managing and supporting our business. Whatever specific field they’re based in, their in-depth functional and technical ability is pivotal to Accenture success.
Human Resources is involved in every part of Accenture's organization and Human Resources activities fall into roughly three categories: Talent management, including workforce planning, recruiting, career management, performance management, capability development, scheduling and rewards; Employee engagement, which focuses on people satisfaction and employee and alumni relations; and Human capital efficiency, which focuses on HR strategy, the operating structure, HR technology, HR service delivery and internal controls.
The HR Operations & Program Senior Analyst is responsible for executing all administration around the ongoing operation of employee related programs and processes relevant to business needs. This includes mid-year and annual processes, performance/compensation processes as well as eServices updates and ad-hoc requests.
Key responsibilities may include:
· Act as single point of contact within and outside team or project to ensure connection and integration of team members and ensure timely response to requests
· Define and manage team call architecture, agendas and materials to keep people connected, informed and engaged
· Help translate a high level vision or strategy into specific initiatives and activities for implementation
· Orchestrate timely delivery across a complex, global organizational structure
· Manage the critical path, project dependencies, deliverable completion, milestone compliance and cost/budget
· Provide coordination/communication with appropriate leads and their personnel to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments
· Track, measure, report and communicate project costs, performance issues and risks
· Minimize exposure to project risks/issues by developing mitigation plans and escalating critical risks and issues that cannot be resolved
· Produce consolidated project status reporting and review project status reports and action item logs to identify issues; address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or action item assignees, or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction.
· Provide continuous improvement to processes, tools, metrics and training based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from other stakeholders, to drive further efficiencies in the organization
· Manage relationships with stakeholder groups and work with key individuals across Enterprise, Finance, CoEs, GUs and the business to develop solutions and identify potential challenges. Ensure stakeholders are kept up to date
· Area teams collaborate with the CoE and Delivery organization to resource projects/placements to meet the needs of strategic HR initiatives
· Support standard management reporting processes and metrics by creating templates, role aids and other materials and produce reporting packages as required
· Take on critical roles within HR for a period of time
· Manage the goals, objectives, overall performance and budget of their assigned project and teams
· Facilitate a project management network to provide learning opportunities and sharing project management experiences
• 4+ year plus relevant experience in HR / Administration
• Experience in working with HRIS system is a plus
• Knowledge of personnel management and administration
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Must display professionalism and confidence
• Good customer service skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Good negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
• Good business acumen and industry acumen
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.