- Business development and Relationship management for CMT clients such as Service Providers
- Identify key customer requirements and define the right solution to meet these requirements.
- Track and solve technical issues with customers.
- Explore opportunity, cultivate, allocate and coordinate resources to improve the projects with successful rate.
- Develop and strengthen customer relationship by organizing various marketing activities.
- Technical responsible for Wireless solutions (LTE - Macro/ Micro, Indoor Coverage, WiFi, 3G) in Telco Operator market RAN Consulting Skills (GRAN, WRAN, LRAN) rollout tuning & optimization experience is preferable
- Follow trends and market requirements to define product strategy in specific areas.
- Promote Network Services offering of Accenture and solutions in operator market. Wireless conceptual expertise on IoT, SDN, NFV, Network Management Services, Analytics and Cy preferable.
- Working closely with Sales Team to complete sales targets.
- Define solution/product sales strategy, roadmap and implement through frequent communications with customers.
- Prepare bidding materials (technical proposal, soc, quotation) for tenders/RFI/RFQ/RFP responses etc.
- General solutioning skills (bring solution components together with all contributing experts e.g; BE, Analytics, RPA, digital, MC etc.
- Innovation catalyst mindset
- Development of new industry solutions based on client needs.
- Managing internal business operations processes (MMS, MME, MMR etc.)
- Tracking business/project KPIs and delivering the Sales/Revenue/CCI meeting/exceeding the target.
- Internal Collaboration Working closely with project teams to ensure successful outcomes for the clients and Accenture
- A minimum of 15-20 years of progressive business and consulting experience in CMT landscape
- Should be an Industry/business oriented person from the CMT industry
- Key experience should be in Business Development in the CMT industry OR Client Relationship Management in this industry as well as Technology firms in the domestic market
- Should have an understanding and experience of technology especially hardware/software that shall be relevant for CMT clients
- Identifying Accenture's existing service offerings that can be leveraged in the India, ASEAN and APAC markets
- Understanding of the business functions and processes within the industry
- Identifying emerging market and industry trends and issues, potential game changers to the current business models for EHT clients
- Deal Shaper – Good understanding of match making, exploiting established alliances and adding new ones as appropriate
- Arabic speaker and KSA based.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.