ROLE : Network Services Sales Manager
Location : Riyadh
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The individual will be responsible for developing Accenture’s Network Services Practice within the CMT space. While the role envisages both business development and service delivery responsibilities the focus would be more on creating innovative solutions from the portfolio and alliance partners. The role would also support Client Management, Increasing Sales Pipeline and in managing P&L for their respective account/portfolio through ideas of business transformation.
- Business development and Relationship management for CMT clients such as Service Providers
- Identify key customer requirements and define the right solution to meet these requirements.
- Track and solve technical issues with customers.
- Explore opportunity, cultivate, allocate and coordinate resources to improve the projects with successful rate.
- Develop and strengthen customer relationship by organizing various marketing activities.
Technical & Domain Capabilities
- Technical responsible for Wireless solutions (LTE - Macro/ Micro, Indoor Coverage, WiFi, 3G) in Telco Operator market RAN Consulting Skills (GRAN, WRAN, LRAN) rollout tuning & optimization experience is preferable
- Follow trends and market requirements to define product strategy in specific areas.
- Promote Network Services offering of Accenture and solutions in operator market. Wireless conceptual expertise on IoT, SDN, NFV, Network Management Services, Analytics and Cy preferable.
- Working closely with Sales Team to complete sales targets.
- Define solution/product sales strategy, roadmap and implement through frequent communications with customers.
- Prepare bidding materials (technical proposal, soc, quotation) for tenders/RFI/RFQ/RFP responses etc.
- General solutioning skills (bring solution components together with all contributing experts e.g; BE, Analytics, RPA, digital, MC etc.
- Innovation catalyst mindset
- Development of new industry solutions based on client needs.
- Managing internal business operations processes (MMS, MME, MMR etc.)
- Tracking business/project KPIs and delivering the Sales/Revenue/CCI meeting/exceeding the target.
- Internal Collaboration Working closely with project teams to ensure successful outcomes for the clients and Accenture
- A minimum of 15-20 years of progressive business and consulting experience in CMT landscape
- Should be an Industry/business oriented person from the CMT industry
- Key experience should be in Business Development in the CMT industry OR Client Relationship Management in this industry as well as Technology firms in the domestic market
- Should have an understanding and experience of technology especially hardware/software that shall be relevant for CMT clients