Job Title: Strategy Analyst
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture Strategy and help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements coupled with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture Strategy, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues related to digital disruption, competitive agility, operating and business model, as well as the future workforce, helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Accenture Strategy understands the mechanics of organizational success. We have the people, skills, insights and deep industry experience needed to shape new forms of client value.
- Project delivery: Developing an understanding of the client’s issues, gathering data, conducting interviews, building models, synthetizing information, supporting the preparation of written deliverables for clients, developing an understanding of the Energy Industry.
- Client interactions: Understanding client organization and culture, demonstrating professionalism and sensitivity, building trust and respect from client team members to be able to convince them.
- Delivery Management: Effectively prioritizing own tasks and ensuring quality of own deliverables, demonstrating adaptability in working style, a positive attitude and willingness to help, meeting deadlines.
- Intellectual capacity and ability to think in new, innovative ways to understand complex issues and develop creative solutions.
- Analytical skills & digital acumen.
- Problem solving: structuring, issue identification, data gathering and analysis, synthesis and recommendation.
- Business judgement, including understanding of client organizations and dynamics.
- Client interaction skills, maturity and empathy, and ability to work effectively within a consulting team.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and drive.
- General knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry issues, processes or technologies.
- Strong, well-structured communication skills, both written and oral, including in English
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering (quantitative discipline) or Business.
- 6 to 12 months of business consulting experience in an international consulting firm (including internships).
- 6 to 12 months of industry experience in the energy / oil & gas sector (including internship).
- For our Middle-East office, we will pay a particular attention to the candidates with the following attributes.
- Experience of the Middle-East.
- Arabic proficiency
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.