Title: Supply chain and procurement Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- Proven track record of experience in Public Sector.
- Proven track record in successfully leading Supply chain and procurement optimization and development programs.
- Experience in leading and managing large cross functional projects and teams.
- Proven, successful, progressively responsible leadership, management and execution experience.
- Related qualification or international certificate In supply chain and procurement.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent.
- Leadership and strong relationship management, and ability to effectively allocate resources (i.e. budget and personnel).
- Able to handle multiple objectives in a complex environment and work under-pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and negotiate with people at all levels.
- Capable of assisting executives in defining organizational goals, critical issues, and strategic plans.
- Arabic language skills are a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.