Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals in Accenture are responsible for building a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that support the Accenture strategy; enhance long-term client relationships; inspire and engage employees and candidates; and help drive profitable revenue growth.
The marketing team provides comprehensive, global marketing and communications programs - for both external and internal audiences - that support a variety of program. We are looking for an experienced Brand/Content Marketing Specialist to drive signature content marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidate will have experience with content marketing programs. She or he must have the ability to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns that will position Accenture in a category of its own. Superior planning and co-creation skills and the ability to work across multiple initiatives, project teams and stakeholders to achieve a cohesive and coordinated outcome is key. We’re looking for a flexible team player with excellent problem-solving skills, ingenuity and a high level of comfort with handling multiple projects at any one time.
This role will include planning and executing content marketing programs that drive our “Lead in the New” narrative to external and internal audiences (signature research, thought leadership such as point of view documents, sales presentations, bylined articles, videos, blogs, social media posts, etc.), collaborating with team members to promote across Web, social media, print, events, media and analysts as well as internally via briefings, social media, collaboration tools etc. Specific duties include:
PLANNING: Develop campaign execution plans that ensure timely and high-quality asset production and delivery for targeted launch programs. Ensure output is aligned to Accenture’s overall mission and branding goals. Key role in managing team presence in and reporting from Accenture’s central integrated planning tool.
· COLLABORATING: Work closely with integrated planning teams across Accenture’s industries and geographies as well as global brand and advertising team to drive tactical intersections and processes necessary for successful delivery and maximum ROI for these programs.
· CO-CREATING: Work with executive-level subject matter experts, researchers and external writers to create/package content and marketing materials for both internal and external audiences. Team with our offering leads to design sales support materials.
IMPLEMENTING: Work with integrated team to take the content and thought leadership to market. Coordinate all elements of comprehensive internal and external global promotions
OPTIMIZING: Work with marketing content managers around the company to identify and support opportunities to amplify content uptake and integration.
MEASURING: Work with marketing colleagues to manage programs in salesforce and reporting metrics for signature content campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree or other four-year university degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, business development and/or communications
- Excellent in both English and Arabic languages
- Bachelor's Degree in English, journalism, marketing, public relations or communications
- Strong experience in content and campaign development that supports primary and secondary research – along with a solid understanding of technology, business, industry consulting and outsourcing
- Experience in international companies
- Managed content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Worked in a brand agency or closely with creative agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns
- Experience in overseeing the large-scale design and production of print publications and digital materials
- Global perspective; strong business and industry acumen
- Exceptional professionalism, integrity and self-confidence
- Team player: Ability to manage and build relationships, negotiate and influence colleagues within Accenture's large, matrixed organization
- Demonstrate senior stakeholder management capability
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues with the ability to think out of box
- Ability to work independently yet collaborate and integrate appropriately with other marketing & communications teams at Accenture and other areas across the company
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Exceptional project management, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Ability to develop, manage and adhere to budgets
- Ability to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.