Job Location: Riyadh
Regional Description: Saudi Arabia
Job Number: 00575822 00575822_en
Job Title: Application Services Account Executive
· The AS Account Executive (AS AE) is accountable for driving all types of sales in the Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts and improve sales efficiency & effectiveness by meeting & exceeding Application Services sales & revenue targets. The AS AE should be aware of existing rate card(s) for Application Services work, client profitability targets, and the competitive landscape/market conditions around pricing. The AS AE should work with the CAL and the CSG Sales Lead to identify profitable sales objectives for the account and sell work with Won CCI outcomes that are accretive to the client portfolio
· Typically, the AS AE is deployed to one client and is based at the client location. In some situations, an AE supports two clients and in some cases, there is more than one AE at large diamond clients. An AS AE works as part of the Account Leadership team under the sponsorship of the Client Account Lead, however on an overall level, reports to the CSG AS Sales Lead. The AS AE also works collaboratively with TSLs, where both roles exist on an account and reports to the Client Account Lead for the account. The AS AE Account Executives is measured on sales & Annual Contract Value (ACV) achieved against target. In special cases, some client portfolios may utilize Account Executives in cross-client roles where specialized platform knowledge is required (e.g., SAP, Oracle). These Platform AEs typically will report to an OU AS Sales Lead and coordinate with any account-based AS AEs, CALs, and the platform partners regarding the pursuit or closure of opportunities
· The role requires a good understanding of Accenture’s AS offerings and AS campaigns that are launched each year, as well as how the client’s business needs can be met by Accenture’s capabilities. The AS AE role also requires one to be passionate about technology and its application to industry and have a continuous learning mindset. The AS AE plays a proactive role in collaborating with the CAL in account planning including defining an AS account strategy, Year-on-Year sales growth expectations for AS work, and taking a proactive role in driving net new origination throughout the year
· The AS AE is expected to stay close to delivery status / challenges of jobs in their portfolio as s/he maintains relationships with client stakeholders. The AS AE is expected to stay connected with delivery counterparts and provide support from a relationship perspective, as needed. While it is expected that the AS AE will primarily originate and close net new sales, it may be appropriate for an AE to assist with renewals or extensions if there is not already a TSL or Delivery Lead in place or additional sales assistance is required
Experience and Education:
· 12-20 years of strong experience in sales, relationship management and account management in the IT services industry with top tier global delivery service providers
· Experience in finance industry
· Minimum 4 years Bachelor’s degree. Additional MBA degree preferred
Sa Saudi Nationals preferred
· Proven experience in a rapidly growing account
· Client relationship management and client acumen
· Contract management, negotiations and financial management
· Proven capability to building relationships with CXO/Director/VP level client contacts
· Deep Account Management and Project Management experience
· Solid understanding of new/Digital Technology and its impact on business and applications
· Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
· Proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations
· Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Passionate about learning
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?