Education: JD or equivalent law degree required.
Work Experience: 7+ years of experience as an attorney, at least 2 of which involved experience in a corporate legal department or law firm.
Knowledge and Skills REQUIREMENTS:
- Deep knowledge of, or ability to understand, the relevant laws and also the work culture in the Regions (including those pertaining to compliance). Solid understanding of employment regulations although no specific specialization required.
- Ability to work with and manage personnel remotely.
Integrative personality, good communicator.
• Ability to build professional network in the absence of formal reporting lines.
• Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
Responsive and follows through on commitments.
- Proven track record of managing successfully teams of professionals and external law firms, able to manage a global team of legal professionals with diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment, ability to make decisions.
- Strong executive presence and the ability to work effectively with the most senior business leaders at Accenture, managing partners from law firms, and the chief legal officers of Accenture’s clients.
- Arabic speaker and Fluent in English; fluency in other languages also is a plus.