Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Provide sales process support to client teams, leadership, other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas. Assist Accenture Practitioners in navigating the company's internal sales processes. Support S&PP Leadership and Business Partners in driving efforts across multiple S&PP service areas.
Critical services include the support of opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and internal sales processes/tools support for client teams.
This position reports to Sales & Pricing Performance Sales Operations Leadership, Senior Managers, Managers, or Associate Managers. Note that depending on your specific responsibilities you may also be aligned to and take direction from business leadership role(s).
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Be an individual contributor with ability to recognize and seek guidance on competing priorities
• May supervise and be a people lead for a small team with oversight from a supervisor
• Help create and execute low to medium complexity workplans
• Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility
• Provide input into the creation of operational processes
• Demonstrate knowledge of supporting tools and processes, with expertise in specific area of responsibility
• Have an understanding of where and how S&PP Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English – this role requires a confident communicator and team player with robust interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance, learning new responsibilities quickly
• Ability to work virtually with diverse individuals
• Excellent teaming, team-building, collaboration, and facilitation skills
• Excellent organizational / time management / data management skills
• Analytical skills; collects, researches and interprets data
• Highly proficient in following and applying processes, quickly learning Accenture Sales processes and being able to recognize and apply them (previous familiarity preferred)
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Prioritizes and plans work activities with a high degree of personal organization and the ability to supervise/coach/mentor these skills in others
• Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, IE, Outlook), particularly Excel
• Understanding of finance concepts for a services company
How we truly care:
Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.