The HRSS Agile Recruitment Team is a group of highly specialist talent acquisition professionals who advise and partner with our business groups in recruiting diverse talent into Accenture.
The core responsibility of our recruiting teams is to provide end-to-end delivery of the recruitment process whilst partnering with stakeholders to provide insights, guidance and effective talent acquisition plans. Our recruiting experts are responsible for providing metrics and reporting updates to ensure we are tracking against the overall talent plans.
- Work closely with your lead and the business to deliver against the demand plan and recruitment strategies already in place to successfully fill the demand over the financial year
- Manage the full candidate experience for sizeable business groups whilst also partnering with stakeholders to ensure a strong relationship is built with recruitment sponsors
- Partner with our European Strategic Sourcing Team to deliver innovative and effective sourcing and candidate engagement strategies for your relevant stakeholders with the view of presenting this to your recruitment sponsors within the business
- Provide regular reporting and metrics to both recruitment and business leadership to articulate progress against demand and timelines for assigned recruitment drives
- Develop a deep understanding of competitor and talent map and be active in your area of specialism to anticipate and respond to market trends
- Drive Accenture’s Inclusion & Diversity agenda across recruitment strategies to ensure we as a business are hitting our targets throughout the financial year and continuing as market leader in this space
- Previous in-house Recruitment experience – ideally within a professional services environment with a global reach and an understanding of recruiting into a matrixed organisation
- Experience managing a diverse group of senior stakeholders – often with conflicting interests – to provide solid recruitment solutions to talent plans
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable driving conversations with senior stakeholders around recruitment best practice (an expert advisor)
- Experience of recruiting volume campaigns alongside niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies
- Collaborative team player – driving inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example
- Commercially minded with a key focus on the business aims and proven negotiation skills in both dealing with candidates and external suppliers
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a range of different sources
- Experience with Workday & Beamery preferred
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
All of our recruitment professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.