Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For our offices in Tg. Mures, Cluj-Napoca or Timisoara, we are looking for a dynamic and reliable UI/UX Designer to take part in our client's successful project.
AS a Team we
- Develop ways to conduct effective primary research.
- Define the insights and frameworks that keep the human at the center of our design solutions
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Design and shape user-centric products and experiences.
- Create designs for various online products from ideation through execution.
- Collaborate with product managers to assess product requirements, translate requirements into animated interactive prototypes, user flows, wireframes, and final designs.
- Do competitive research on new features or initiatives being developed by the product team.
- Partner with developers when appropriate to ensure that the user experience is simple, straightforward and elegant.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- Work experience in UX design
- Experience with design methodologies and tools
- Ability to work with brand guidelines
- Good communication skills - you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions with our global team.
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Portfolio on previous projects
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
About Accenture Industrial Software Solutions
We are futurists, ambitiously building the next industrial revolution.
We are enthusiastic innovators looking to transform the future of industry and deliver profound change for clients. Smart, connected digital technologies are driving new sources of growth for clients— and for colleagues, as they continually renew and reinvent their skills.
We are visionary innovators.
We are a curious and dedicated team.
We are inclusive and empowering.
We are Industry X Accenture.
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.