Accenture's Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business, with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security, Strategy and Risk Management. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform to build a career. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture Security professionals:
· Are highly credible with the ability to engage on a broad C-suite agenda. Possess the personal and professional attributes necessary to guide senior leadership in formulating strategies that produce robust and dynamic protective security capabilities and enterprise resilience capabilities.
· Possess deep industry expertise sufficient to understand an industry's nuances and guide client executives in developing suitable strategies with limited capacity and ever-changing threat landscapes.
· Understand current and future client needs in the context of the security marketplace and client industry dynamics and applies insights to recommend short/long-term value creation for clients with the appropriate level of impact.
Professionals in Cloud Security Technical role work with clients and other Accenture teams on technical solutions to implement Cloud Security controls that optimize the implementation and operations through automation and integrations in the cloud. We are looking to grow our team of people with technical knowledge on AWS, Azure or GCP Security to help large clients in Europe transition to the cloud and optimise the cloud to enable the benefits of the cloud.
· Solve complex business problems in the Cloud Security domain, working closely with other Accenture teams and large clients across Europe
· Design and develop specialized Cloud Security solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications, and data by establishing automation in cloud security controls
· Evaluate solutions for implementation with a high degree of automation and proposes options to the client to facilitate decision-making.
· Act independently to determine and implement technical methods and procedures and support day to day on decisions with an impact on client satisfaction.
· Implement Cloud Security controls, automate deployment and provide integration expertise.
· Interact with senior management at a client (sometimes non-technical stakeholders)
· Manage and coordinate with other Accenture teams to deliver specialized Secure Cloud work and automation.
What's in it for you:
· Bring Cloud Security innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform large businesses
· Turn innovative ideas into business differentiation by creating customized automated Cloud Security solutions
· Deliver projects for global clients using the latest technology and automation to achieve speed and scale.
· Collaborate with the brightest minds in Security and use the coolest tech to innovate and pioneer security solutions to help clients build resilience and positive social impact
· Interact confidently with highly positioned stakeholders, internal and external, with clients and the ecosystem of technology solutions. Individuality, authenticity, and inclusivity are core aspects of our culture. At Accenture, we value our employees' passion and strengths and help them achieve high performance in their careers.
· Hands-on experience in Cloud (AWS/GCP/Microsoft Azure) security architecture, security engineering, or equivalent experience with specific cloud certification.
· Strong understanding of Security and Risk Management concepts, Infrastructure security, Network Architecture, system/application security and data security, supported by an industry-recognized certification in Security such as CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CISA, CISM, etc.
· Experience in Cloud and Infrastructure automation with scripting languages and tools such as Terraform, Python, and JSON would be advantageous.
· Experience in Dev-ops practice and tooling, Containers, secure development lifecycle or experience of managing or running operations Azure, AWS or GCP advantageous
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent Business English (written and oral) and ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Cloud Security Technical Manager (All genders)
Posted 22 days ago
Enterprise IAM Security Architect
Posted more than 1 month ago
Enterprise Identity and Access Management Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.