Our future colleague will:
• Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform;
• Develop on-demand Salesforce.com applications, leveraging Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Lightning;
• Play a technical role in evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation into Salesforce.com orgs;
• Provide on-going technical support for existing custom Apex code being used on the Force.com platform.
• Basic relational database knowledge;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Bachelor's Degree;
• Advanced English.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.