Only a few career options offer a better platform for success than consulting career in Accenture – it creates opportunities to accelerate.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Slovakia will be conducted online during the current coronavirus outbreak.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Compile, deliver, and evangelize “journey to cloud” roadmaps that guide our clients towards deeper and broader cloud computing adoption
• Serve as a subject matter expert to guide the “journey to cloud” strategy by convincing decision-makers
• Compile and deliver architectural cloud and security guardrails and frameworks customized to our client’s requirements and needs
• Cloud advisory: articulate business/industry drivers for adoption to cloud
• Cloud business value: business case creation on the value of cloud and convince business and client executives to move towards “journey to the cloud” to improve business performance and value
• Process and methodologies: experience using industry enterprise frameworks and methodologies to deliver cloud capabilities and support migrations of enterprise application workloads to the cloud
• Demonstrate detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of at least one technology area (AWS / Azure); demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
• Communications: fluently communicate with infrastructure, technical, architectural and business audiences by listening to the customer and collaborating with peer teams - verbally and in written form
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Experience of implementation/consulting experience on large-scale, enterprise-wide IT endeavors (architecture good to have)
• Demonstrated technical depth in multiple disciplines: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMware, Networking, Security, Storage, Compute, OS, Database, Application Integration
• Effectively manage complex project portfolios through various project management methodologies
• Ability to work with client management level, driving discussions and obtaining buy-in and commitment
• A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Or Related Field
• Experience developing Cloud business cases and roadmaps
• Systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with technical, architectural and management audiences
• Fluent English language
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.