Accenture Advanced Technology Center is looking for Junior Azure Data Engineers who are ready for a challenging IT career and focus on Azure Data Platform Modernization and application development with BI implementation for business.
You have the opportunity to grow as Azure Data Engineer - and become Azure Data Architect - under Accenture’s wing and help our clients develop applications with a cloud-first, data-focused mindset, generate the next wave of innovative solutions for the most decisive players of different industries.
You will be part of our state-of-the-art Accenture Data Hub which we are building up. The members of this group of excellence have the opportunity to get trained and certified in the area of Azure Data, where we provide the materials, the bootcamp and we sponsor you to take exams and get certified.
What you will do:
As a Junior Data Engineer you are helping our projects with realizing their digital strategies.
- Take part in our internal bootcamp perform your steps in the direction of Azure Data Engineer
- Designing, implementing and testing Azure Data solutions that meet design specifications
- Identifying, creating and preparing data required for modern business intelligence solutions
- Deploying BI solutions into Azure Cloud environments
- Integrating the New Solutions with other existing components in the applications
- Building BI solutions using existing cloud provided services
- Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and applying agile principles in day to day work
- Co-operate and communicate with client teams to follow up on business requirements
- Take active part in trainings to grow further
- Help fresh graduate colleagues with their learning path
What will help you succeed:
- BSc or MSc University degree in the field of IT (available also for graduates)
- Good knowledge of any SQL (Postgres, MSSQL) and at least one programming language. Preferred languages are Python, PySpark and C#
- Familiar with the concepts of relational and non-relational data, and different types of data workloads such as transactional or analytical.
- At least 0.5-1 year experience with Big Data technologies in the environment of Azure (Spark, Data Bricks) and cloud technologies is an advantage
- Have foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure Data services
- Hands-on experience at least in one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, Glue, Azure Data factory) is an advantage
- Having AZ-900 and / or DP-900 is beneficial
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context)
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Family oriented benefits
- Online learning platform access
- Supported certifications
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.