Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
As a Dynamics 365 developer you will work with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting projects for clients from various segments of market (Banking, Insurance, Utilities and Retail).
What will help you succeed:
- Technical background including C#, .Net, SQL Server, Design principles
- Understanding of MS D365 CE capabilities and architecture and the ability to determine the best approach as to when to employ out of the box configurations vs. custom development
- Real life experience with Application Lifecycle Management and DevOps
- Experience with other MS technologies e.g.: Resco Mobile CRM, SharePoint, Microsoft Flows, PowerApps, PowerBI, etc. and integration platforms (Logic Apps, SSIS, Scribe, BizTalk) are very welcomed
Our future colleague will:
- Design, code, test and deploy Dynamics 365 CE application modules that meet Architecture Blueprint specification
- Document design specifications
- Integrate Dynamics D365 CE solutions into other client’s legacy systems like ERP, Intranet, etc.
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests, ensuring that an application or architecture meets agreed Quality standards
- Cooperate and communicate with the client and client teams to follow up on business requirements
- Provide guidance and mentoring to newer team members
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context)
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.