You lead a team of consultants and architects in Industrial and OT Cybersecurity, and/or lead large complex transformation projects in securing client’s digitalization of their control systems and production processes (Pharmaceutical & Chemistry, Gas & Oil, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Automotive, Building Automation).
Tasks & Responsibilities
You build and manage a team of consultants or architects focused on Industrial and OT Cybersecurity. The team covers all subject areas relevant for Industrial and OT Cybersecurity such as Integrated Governance and Risk Management, Cloud and IIoT Security, Threat Detection & Response, Network Security, or Vulnerability and Patch Management. You are empowered to hire and on-board your team in head count and knowledge following our growth plan in Industrial and OT Cybersecurity. You act as thought leader, develop, and coach a high performing team.
You lead large complex transformation projects in converging Industrial Automation & Control Systems environments. You are authorized to execute and challenge our organization in innovative complex projects such as Threat Detection & Response across OT and IT or secure transformation to Cloud and Industrial IoT.
You influence sales and bid engagements to position Industrial and OT Cybersecurity incl. consulting and managed services such as Managed GRC across OT/IT or Managed Secure Zones & Conduits. You leverage your consultative selling skills in client meetings and workshops.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Bachelor or master university degree or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience in process and automation technology, and/or cybersecurity.
- Background in industrial engineering and operational technology is a plus.
- Understanding of requirements and constraints in safety instrumented systems (SIS) is a plus.
- Broad expertise – not subject matter expert - in various cybersecurity domains relevant for Industrial and OT Cybersecurity such as Integrated Governance and Risk Management, Cloud and IIoT Security, Threat Detection & Response, Network Security, Vulnerability and Patch Management.
- Experience in leading teams - ability to attract and develop cyber security talents.
- A strong cross-functional team player with ability to lead and coach others in a matrix structure.
- Experience in program & project management in transformation and sourcing projects, project management certification is a plus.
- Strong analytical innovative thinking specifically in large or complex problem settings.
- Strong business acumen & successful track record in aligning with customers.
- Good blend of commercial, sales and technical skills combined with a consultative mindset.
- Experience or knowledge in industry frameworks, standards, regulations such as IEC 62443, Namur, VDI, NIST SP 800-82, BSI IT-GS/KRITIS, or ENISA CIP.
- Possession of one or more certifications such as GICSP, GRID, IEC 62443, CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, ITIL, or others is a plus.
- Professional training in vendor technologies related to IACS or cybersecurity is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills – listening as well as oral and written communication with technician to Executive level.
- You enjoy traveling.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Security Technical Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Cloud Security Solutioning and Sales Senior Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Enterprise Identity and Access Management Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.