For Timisoara and Cluj we are looking for dynamic, proactive and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer, who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Drive development projects in all phases from specification to release and Supervise complete embedded software development lifecycle;
- Manage the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality and, in case of issues, help it to identify innovative and highly performant solutions;
- Analyze and review the software requirements and create and design the software architecture;
- Nurture and manage relationships with the clients to ensure clear understanding of customer needs and requirements;
- Contribute actively to grow the team through mentorship, knowledge sharing and team spirit building activities
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- CI/CD with Jenkins and/or Azure DevOps, Azure cloud engineer
- Docker containers & container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of embedded software build tools (cmake+ current options), svn, git, artifactory, Docker registry
Detailed knowledge of doc-as-code
- Knowledge in Service Component Architecture (SCA)
Nice to have:
Ideally knowledge about tools that need be integrated (stages, codebeamer ALM)
- Polylingual programing languages (C/C++/C#/Python/Java)
- Expert knowledge in software development
- Expert knowledge in testing frameworks (GGT, TPT, PARASOFT)
- Knowledge in relevant standards such as: ISO 26262, CERT, MISPA, AUTOSAR STANDARD, OWASP, CWE.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international
- environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and
- personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers,
- sports passes, flexible work time)
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.