Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to take part as a full-time employee in some of the most successful and innovative projects in Industry X.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Drive development projects in all phases from specification to release and supervise complete embedded software development lifecycle.
- Manage the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing, quality and, in case of issues, help to identify innovative and highly performant solutions.
- Analyze and review the software requirements and create and design the software architecture.
- Nurture and manage relationships with the clients to ensure clear understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Contribute actively to grow the team through mentorship, knowledge sharing and team spirit building activities
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE?
- Work with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to assess applications, software and hardware
- Develop, coordinate and administrate AWS infrastructure
- Automate deployments, infrastructure as code
- Have containerization, (Kubernetes, Docker) troubleshooting and support tasks
- Linux servers troubleshooting and support tasks
- Experience with high availability and business continuity principles
- Gain experience with Terraform
- Build networking and security knowledge
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context)
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more
About Accenture Industrial Software Solutions
We are visionary innovators
We think the best work in software development can only come from people who love nothing more than spending every minute thinking about it. And working on it. We work with any programming languages, as long as they are the best fit for our requirements.
That means you might need to learn something new, all the time. That’s who we are.
We are a curious and dedicated team
We may have different expertise and work on different projects, but we are all on the same team, with only one goal on our minds—to keep leveling up and building something useful for the world. Internal training is a big part of our lives, so everyone has the opportunity to learn and to teach.
About Industry X Accenture
We are part of Accenture, a leading global professional services company, with more than 600,000 employees around the world, across 120 countries.
Accenture Industry X Romania helps clients digitally transform their business through smart, connected and living technologies that will increase agility and innovation.
Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Timisoara or Remote
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.