We are working in the domain of Manufacturing Execution Systems, which means that the solutions we are working on are directly impacting how factories around the world are managing their manufacturing processes.
Our team is responsible for the end-to-end MES project implementations, which includes both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design, solution design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated person to join our team willing to learn new technologies and help our industrial customers to realize substantial improvements in their business.
As a Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Technical Consultant, you will be part of our MOM Delivery team and your role will be to develop and implement WEB based software solutions by configuring it to meet our client specific requirements.
A combination of people skills, technical ability and an eagerness to learn are needed. As the field evolves fast, the job changes frequently and requires a fast-thinking individual.
What will you do?
Get familiar with one or more MES solutions provided by our partners
Development, configuration, testing and deployment of the MES solution
Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
Work as part of a local or geographically distributed team
Responsible for MES software integration with systems like ERP, PLM, APS, LIMS and other Control Systems
Building custom reports using various reporting tools
Work every day in an Agile Environment, using the Scrum methodology
Short-term project based business travel when require
What makes the difference?
- Bachelor/MS of Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent exposure to the IT industry
- +1 years experience developing database driven web sites/applications
- Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser web development, constraints and issues
- Basic database knowledge (SQL, Oracle)
- Practical experience in software development using C# , ASP.NET or Java
- Technical/Functional experience in MES or other manufacturng related software is considered an advantage
- Previous project experience involving Development, Configuration, Implementation for different manufacturing industries is considered a plus
- Experience working in a Windows Server/IIS environment
- Fluency in English, knowledge of other foreign languages is considered a plus
- Manufacturing Industry experience is considered a plus (Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Food& Beverages, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate in a team-oriented, multicultural environment
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
ABOUT ACCENTURE INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
We are futurists, ambitiously building the next industrial revolution.
We are enthusiastic innovators looking to transform the future of industry and deliver profound change for clients. Smart, connected digital technologies are driving new sources of growth for clients— and for colleagues, as they continually renew and reinvent their skills.
We are visionary innovators
We think the best work in software development can only come from people who love nothing more than spending every minute thinking about it. And working on it. We work with any programming languages, as long as they are the best fit for our requirements.
That means you might need to learn something new, all the time. That’s who we are.
We are a curious and dedicated team
We may have different expertise and work on different projects, but we are all on the same team, with only one goal on our minds—to keep leveling up and building something useful for the world. Internal training is a big part of our lives, so everyone has the opportunity to learn and to teach.
We are inclusive and empowering
We celebrate diversity and we are all about the freedom to be who we are as individuals. At the same time, it is also important to us that we’re working well together and doing great work as a team.
About Industry X, Accenture
We are part of Accenture, a leading global professional services company, with more than 492,000 employees around the world, across 56 countries and 120 cities.
Accenture Industry X Romania helps clients digitally transform their business through smart, connected and living technologies that will increase agility and innovation.
- Trainings, Courses and an extensive Online library
- Comprehensive career development plan, help from a Career Counselor
- Maternity / Paternity benefits: birth bonus, reducing working schedule
- Medical health & dental subscription
- Sports activities through 7Card and support from internal communities
- Massage every workday in designated locations
- Counseling services through Employee assistance program
- Employee shares purchase plan - buy Accenture shares with 15% discount
- Referral bonus
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures,Timisoara
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.