Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Understand project context and priorities for open demand (roles);
- Create productivity reports and run analysis against them;
- Review and ensure submission of time reports for the specific groups;
- Review employee’s targets, forecast the upcoming target results and monitor their assignment status;
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business environment and needs in order to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions;
- Provide guidance for resolving demand issues and provide input into resource planning activities;
- Be in charge of matching internal candidates with the roles assigned and get people staffed.
Skills that make your work successful:
- You are fluent in French (B2-C1) and your English is intermediate (B1);
- You are interested in HR domain and you have previous experience in related fields;
- You worked previously in a multinational environment: minimum 1-2 years – preferred;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- Attention to details is one of your main skills;
- You are analytical and reliable, with a proactive approach to entrusted tasks ;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint);
- You are independent and manage to organize your tasks according to priorities.
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.