How does a typical workday look like?
You will participate in a daily get-together with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the invoices from suppliers and make sure that they are registered and paid on time; share the experiences you have with colleagues and find together the solutions you need.
6 months with the job. You will learn to:
- You will know how to process and pay invoices
- You will be able to become a trainer for new colleagues
- Work in various applications such as (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Outlook and Excel).
Are you the right fit for the job?
- You have Advanced French language skills
- Good communicator with a solution-oriented approach
- Great team player with a positive attitude
- Previous experience in finance and accounting would be a great asset but not mandatory (6 months).
Why should you apply?
- Grow your career in a relaxed environment with the support of a mentor
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of trainings that will help you acquire new skills and develop your practical accounting knowledge
- Be part of a fresh and enthusiast teams that feels more like a family
- A flexible approach for an appropriate work/life balance
- An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life & medical insurance, public transportation offset, gym & library subscription and a private pension account.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.