For Timisoara Office, we are looking for dynamic, proactive and experienced Senior Automotive Software Engineer, who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
- Drive development projects in all phases from specification to release and Supervise complete embedded software development lifecycle;
- Manage the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality and, in case of issues, help it to identify innovative and highly performant solutions;
- Analyze and review the software requirements and create and design the software architecture;
- Nurture and manage relationships with the clients to ensure clear understanding of customer needs and requirements;
- Contribute actively to grow the team through mentorship, knowledge sharing and team spirit building activities.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE?
- Very good knowledge of C/C++ embedded software development
- 5+ years in automotive industry
- Good understanding of embedded architectures and interfacing
- Knowledge of automotive-grade microcontroller architecture and operating systems
- Use of embedded software tools: assemblers, compilers, linkers, debuggers, profilers, etc.
- Comfortable with using measurement and diagnosis equipment: logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators
- Car communication protocols and tools: CAN, LIN, Flexray, CANoe, etc.
- Knowledge of ASPICE needs and the Automotive process
- AUTOSAR architecture
- Software debug, test, optimize, maintenance
- Analytical skills used to identify client’s needs and to coach or support your colleagues;
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with the clients, identifying their needs;
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with and manage a variety of professional staff; Able to communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner;
- Experience in growing and mentoring a dynamic team;
- A high level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and time management;
- Ability to face issues addressing them effectively and efficiently;
- University degree in the IT field (or comparable);
- Excellent command of English.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Senior Software Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Talent Fulfilment Analyst with Italian
Posted 5 days ago
Contract Senior Analyst with French - Contracting team
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.