Procurement Specialists/Analysts oversee and manage nearly every aspect of the purchasing of equipment, materials, and products in a business. An important aspect of this role is seeking maximum value for the company through time and cost agreements while working with technology advanced products.
- Participate if RFI/RFQ process and submit orders for processing;
- Effectively manage the purchase order and monitor the delivery;
- Attend regular meetings with each vendor to gather status;
- Understanding of vendor pricing and discount strategies;
- Involvement in effective communication between internal and external teams, with focus to decrease time to serve;
- Regularly monitor telecommunications provider and give ideas for process improvement;
- Identify opportunities for savings;
- Some Vendor management experience, coordinating meetings, issue tracking and resolution;
- Demonstrate working attributes of teamwork, negotiations skills, organization, verbal and written communication.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in any related field, or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of Procurement/Negotiations/Sourcing & Vendor Management with hands-on experience in Supply chain;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Ability to present to leadership;
- Escalation Monitoring;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate to all levels of client personnel and technical backgrounds;
- Excellent problem-solving skills related to technical issues;
- Excellent analytical skills for appropriate design decisions and timely delivery of products;
- Strong Client Focus.
What's in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.