· Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation
· Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly.
· Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
· Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
· Develops and maintains knowledge of customer specific business environment
· Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s/product’s key performance requirements
· Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
· Develops and maintains incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures
• Fluency in Portuguese and English
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (Internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office)
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Listening skills
• Problem solving and analysis
• Customer service orientation
Availability to work in shifts:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.