- Work on various reporting and analytics projects both with internal and external clients
- Understand the customers’ business needs and gathering and writing the requirements
- Complete project management activities according to agreed service to be provided
- Provide technical advice and support as needed on projects - reporting solution analysis, proposal, creation, implementation/integration and support
- Ensure availability of an application or product for end users
- Provide day-to-day support for products/applications, including user administration
- University degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in a reporting and analytics related position
- Ability to interact with the customer to understand the business needs in order to propose and create the technical solutions
- Experience in one of the following: Data Integration (e.g. SSIS), Data Modelling, Visualization Tools (e.g. Sisense, Tableau, Power BI), SQL server, Visual Studio, SharePoint
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Leadership skills to interact well with client leadership, as well as internal leadership
- Good communications skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Project management skills
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.