• Supports the service delivery team(s) in managing resources, projects to meet both the goals of the business and clients;
• Develops and executes of demand management processes;
• Offers training and education on standard project management requirements and methods;
• Facilitates project governance and reporting;
• Creates models to improve business decisions;
• Monitor and update client systems (i.e. transactions/data entry) for HR Administration and other cases;
• Raise testing issues and monitor issue logs, escalate findings as per de agreed process to the designated contacts and retest when applicable;
• Manage different stakeholders and ensure a proper communication with the operational teams and the client counterpart;
• Delegate assignments to the operational teams and ensure accurate completion of deliverables;
• Train team members on new or enhanced processes & policies;
• Provide ad hoc analysis and support for a different area of expertise;
• Act as back up for other team members and for Team Lead whenever necessary.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft suite applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
• Experienced user of Excel, pivot tables, reports;
• English proficient user;
• Minimum 5 years experience in Global HR Administration processes;
• German /Dutch/Swedish-nice to have.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.