Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For Cluj-Napoca and Timisoara offices, we are looking for a dynamic, reliable and experienced Database Senior Developer which can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Write outstanding code, create performing and robust software;
- Create high quality by using agile development practices;
- Adapt to changing requirements;
- Continuously improve and enhance products;
- Participate in Cloud Migration, Optimization.
- Professional experience as Data Base developer;
- 1+ years of professional experience PostgreSQL;
- Familiarity with AWS;
- Dedication to lifelong learning and technical excellence;
- Pro-active, flexible, reliable and solution-oriented attitude;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Good team player;
- Fluency in English (written and oral);
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
About Accenture Industrial Software Solutions
- Trainings, Courses and an extensive Online library
- Comprehensive career development plan, help from a Career Counselor
- Up to 10 days/ month Home office
- Maternity / Paternity benefits: birth bonus, reducing working schedule
- Medical health & dental subscription
- Sports activities through 7Card and support from internal communities
- Massage every work day in designated locations
- Counseling services through Employee assistance program
- Employee shares purchase plan - buy Accenture shares with 15% discount
- Referral bonus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.