Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Our HR team in Romania supports more than 3500 colleagues across 6 locations and we are a diverse mix of strengths and backgrounds, we enjoy working together and our success comes from our warm approach, collaboration, sharing best practices, innovative perspective, learning from each other each day, as well as taking on challenges with a dash of humor.
You would do:
The HR Business Partner Manager is committed to developing and delivering the Talent Strategy and HR results aligned to business objectives for the entity they support.
They act as a "sounding board" to entity executive team and provide counsel to leadership on people issues. They partner with other HR groups to ensure relevancy of programs and initiatives and facilitate implementation planning by providing entity specific insight.
Develop and Execute the Strategy
- Accountable for working with the business unit & HR teams to integrate talent strategies
- Drive the implementation of the talent strategy and priorities aligned to the objectives of the business unit
- Represent HR at the business table & manage the relationship between HR and business decision makers
Drive Performance & Delivery Excellence
- Accountable for ensuring HR priorities are implemented within the Business Unit and engage with HR service delivery on issues, confirm adequacy of resolution and drive change efforts to meet the business requirements
- Participate in a broad range of HR processes by providing business insights, setting priorities, reviewing solutions, providing planning input and communicating to business leadership (Talent Management, Succession planning, Performance Management etc)
Create and Implement Innovative Solutions
- Monitor the people implications of the business/market conditions and facilitate changes as needed to deliver desired business outcomes
- Foster the acceptance and implement of people initiatives
Develop Key Relationships
- Collaborate with Service Delivery to ensure appropriate talent is identified, developed, deployed, promoted, & retained to enable the business to deliver on the business strategy
- Provide advice and consulting services to line business executives on the planning, application and management of human capital
You need to have:
• +10 years of working in a global, fast-paced environment, preferably in a services company; either in HR or in a business role
• Demonstrated ability to develop and program manage complex initiatives to success
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Deep working understanding and/or expertise in different HR areas
• Experienced in coaching and enablement of top management on all people related matters.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Fluent English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.