• Process, post invoices and resolve customer related situations as per accounts payable procedures;
• Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications), payment accuracy and account reconciliations;
• Release and post payment records;
• Handle the queries/ issues as per the requests of the clients/ suppliers;
• Adhere to the escalation matrix and follow up procedures
• Maintain Excel spreadsheet with operating costs and splitting of invoice;
• Manage Corporate Credit Cards/ Purchase Cards;
• Control the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
• Update processes and procedures;
• Develop good client relationships.
- University or high school diploma;
- Medium Hungarian skills (B1-B2) and Intermediate English (B1);
- Team player qualities and communications skills with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks;
- 0-1 year of work experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.