- Data entry into the various Human Resource systems and tracking tools;
- Communicates with employees to request corrective or additional data and confirm receipt of requests for processing;
- Analyses output reports to ensure data has been processed accurately;
- Addresses errors with employees and initiates corrective action;
- Researches and resolves data entry, discrepancies;
- Follow established policies, procedures and methods.
Fluency in English and Italian;
Good communication skills, both written and oral;
Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
Self motivated, positive attitude and approach;
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.