- Process, post invoices and resolve customer related situations as per accounts payable procedures;
- Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications), payment accuracy and account reconciliations;
- Release and post payment records;
- Handle the queries/ issues as per the requests of the clients/ suppliers;
- Adhere to the escalation matrix and follow up procedures;
- Maintain Excel spreadsheet with operating costs and splitting of invoice;
- Set up, validate and maintain Travel & Expenses data;
- Manage Corporate Credit Cards/ Purchase Cards;
- Control the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
- Update processes and procedures;
- Develop good client relationships.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable);
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Bulgarian with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Availability to relocate to Bucharest;
- Able to proficiently communicate well in Bulgarian and English (B1-B2 level);
- Reactive to requirements and a pro-active person;
- Detail- and number-oriented personality;
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- 0-2 years of work experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.