- Manage a collection portfolio through:
- Collection calls, escalation and issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
- Email communication
- Dispute resolution
- Recommendations for credits/write-offs
- Participate in client and customer conference calls;
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments;
- Responsible for regular forecasting and status reporting for portfolio;
- Respond to all requests for accounts receivable information or analysis to the client;
- Communicate and follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis;
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly AR reports;
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with the involved departments.
- University Degree in Economics or Previous experience Client Service
- Attention to detail and the desire to take responsibility for assigned customers;
- Good in dealing with numbers and information;
- To be able to work in teams, under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- Driven and enthusiastic personality;
- Excel and Word skills and basic knowledge of economic terms (ie. Invoice, VAT);
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually;
- Ability to learn multiple software applications.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.