Support includes, but is not limited to, identifying, tracking and closing contract deliverables and obligations, providing documentation control on Accenture tools, working with Client data protection requirements, making and updating presentations, initiating CM processes.
- Support of a project team and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including performing CM related tasks such as deliverables tracking, obligations tracking, achieving closure;
- Assist in application of tools and processes for performance of Service Center designated activities;
- Perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
- Be responsible for maintaining and updating project related trackers and logs like change log, roll on and roll off tracker, etc.
- Drafting of CM processes and providing weekly or monthly status updates on tasks assigned,
- Working with project teams, finance team to get regular updates on open items.
· Ability to read and understand small, non-complex contracts and agreements
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
· A professional, positive attitude
· Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
· Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to respond to last minute changes.
· Experience from supervisory tasks is a merit
· Degree in Law
· Travel may be required
· 3-4 years of relevant experience is expected
· Fluency in French and English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.