Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00705551 00705551_en
Support includes, but is not limited to, identifying, tracking and closing contract deliverables and obligations, providing documentation control on Accenture tools, working with Client data protection requirements, making and updating presentations, initiating CM processes.
· Ability to read and understand small, non-complex contracts and agreements
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
· A professional, positive attitude
· Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
· Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to respond to last minute changes.
· Experience from supervisory tasks is a merit
· Degree in Law
· Travel may be required
· 3-4 years of relevant experience is expected
· Fluency in French and English
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.